Today’s card was so much fun to make…I followed the instructions for this corner pop up card from Dawn Griffith’s video here and came up with this card…
and look what happens when you open the card…
Oh my goodness it’s a tea party! Can you think of so many themes for this little 4 x 4 corner pop up card? Me too!
So I’ll give you the Stuff ‘N Digits for this card and you can check Dawn’s video on how it’s put together. Be sure to like her video after you’ve viewed it
- Paper: Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Whisper White Cardstock plus Have a Cuppa Designer Series Stack
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Suite Sayings and Balloon Celebrations
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Balloon Bouquet Punch, Cups & Kettle Framelits, Large Oval Punch, Doily and white Baker’s Twine
- The base of the card is 8 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ on one side, turn and score at 4 1/4″ again. Burnish score lines with bone folder in both directions.
- Score from one corner diagonally to center point. Burnish with bone folder both directions.
- Cut three 4″ x 4″ pieces of DSP and three 1″ x 4″ pieces contrasting DSP and attach to one side of 4″ x 4″ pieces.
- Cut another 4″ x 4″ piece of DSP for the “floor” of your box inside and cut in half diagonally.
- Now watch Dawn’s video on how to fold and glue your pop up card.
- Decorate to you little hearts’ content…
Once you have made one of these little cards, you too will have ideas popping out of your head for more.
So tonight is my wine/dinner/discussion book club meeting. Tomorrow is yoga and a luncheon. After that I’ll be able to get back to creating in my studio for a bit.
We are expecting some nasty, rainy storms today and tomorrow. Wish warm spring weather would get here!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me and Be HaPpY!