Here’s a project that combines the Birthday Delivery Suite and the Wood Textures Suite with a happy result…
Isn’t this a great packaging idea for a gift?
Pretty sure my “littles” would love this one…
and a side view showing the crate “handles”…
This project was already tagged for someone special and was hand delivered yesterday.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Bermuda Bay and Thick Whisper White Cardstock, plus Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack and Birthday Friends Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Bermuda Bay
- Stamps: Birthday Delivery
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Birthday Friends Framelits, 3/8″ Woven Ribbon Bermuda Bay, Wood Crate Framelits Dies, Glitter Enamel Dots, Cello bag 6″ x 8″ (trimmed to fit), Tear Tape
- Pick two pieces of Wood Textures DSP that match and cut two crate sides. Fold tabs and add Tear Tape to attach.
- Cut poodle and gifts from Birthday Friends DSP with coordinating framelits and add to front of crate with SNAIL and dimensionals.
- Cut Bermuda Bay CS 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″. Cut Thick Whisper White 3″ x 4-1/8″.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White CS in Bermuda Bay. Add this layer to Bermuda Bay layer with SNAIL. Add Glitter Enamel Dots. Add SNAIL to bottom back half of this piece and place inside back of crate.
- Cut Cello bag to fit crate and fill with treat and tie with Bermuda Bay ribbon.
Hope this gives you a new idea on presenting your gift or treats.
We are on the road this week to witness a qualifying baseball tournament for our g’son, Jameson. The Catalog Open House on Saturday this past weekend was a huge success and oh so much fun! Was it an amazing amount of planning and work? …You betcha! So now I’m just going to sit back and relax at this ball park. NOT!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Stay inky…be HaPpY!