So let’s use the new Festive Flower Builder Punch and the stamp set, Reason for the Season, as they are intended today and see what happens…
Wouldn’t this look pretty on a package this Christmas under your tree? We could make them in colors to match our wrapping paper!
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for this tag…
- Paper: Heavy Whisper White, Blushing Bride, and Mint Macaron
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Cucumber Crush and Memento Black
- Stamps: Reason for the Season
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Festive Flower Builder Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Scallop Topper Punch, 1/8″ Striped Ribbon and Softly Falling EF
- The Mint Macaron layer (I know it looks like Crumb Cake in pic, but it isn’t) cardstock tag base is 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″, punched with the Scallop Topper Punch by centering the paper and sliding in a downward motion until it stops and punching. Trim the top edge at the sides.
- The Whisper White layer (I know it looks pink in the photo, but it isn’t really) is 2″ x 4″ punched with the Scallop Topper Punch and embossed with Softly Falling EF then attached to Mint Macaron with adhesive.
- Cut 10″ of 1/8″ green ribbon and loop through tag opening at top.
- Make your Blushing Bride poinsettia , stamping veins and sponging edges with Blushing Bride and assembling using hot glue. The leaves are Mint Macaron, sponged and veined with Cucumber Crush and added with hot glue.
- The flower center is Whisper White with a rhinestone colored with alcohol marker or permanent marker.
- Add poinsettia to tag with hot glue.
Are you liking this Festive Flower Punch and how versatile it is? Tomorrow I have a home décor piece made with this punch you might like so be sure to stop back by.
The studio “re-do” is almost complete…meaning all the painting (walls, woodwork and windows) are finished. I can see the top of my counter and one other table but there are still supplies everywhere that need to find a home. Have you ever repositioned every single thing in your craft space?
Hope to see you right back here tomorrow…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get those fingers inky…and Be HaPpY!