Here’s a great idea for those gift cards we all like to give and receive to make them even more special…
Is that cute or what? A little girl’s birthday party treat, bridal shower, gift card packaging…
A glamour close up…
And a side view…
I promise these are soooo easy to put together. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Fresh Fig, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Old Olive Cardstock, plus Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink: Powder Pink, Fresh Fig and Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Bird Punch (leaves, retired), Rhinestones, Label Punch, Fresh Fig 1/2″ Ribbon, Sunshine Pocket Framelits, 1-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Working with a half sheet of Fresh Fig, cut two pockets. Add Tear Tape to flaps on one pocket and attach the pockets together.
- Cut a strip 1/2″ x 11″. Add Tear Tape around sides of pocket. Start at bottom point, up one side, leave the handle and back down the other side.
- Cut two pockets from DSP. Stamp with Stitch stamp in Fresh Fig. Cut off tabs and add to front and back of pocket with SNAIL.
- Add a line of Rhinestones along stitch line on front of pocket.
- Stamp flower and sentiment on scrap Whisper White. Trim or punch. Add to pocket with glue dots.
- Cut a 5″ piece of Fresh Fig Ribbon and staple to left top corner of pocket.
- Punch two leaves from Old Olive CS and add over ribbon with glue dots.
- Punch a 1-1/2″ circle from Calypso Coral. Cut in a spiral. Roll from outside to center of circle. Attach with hot glue and add to pocket with hot glue.
How quick was that? Fill that sucker up and go impress somebody!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope you are inky like me and HaPpY!