Today’s post is a Christmas card made with products from the new Holiday Catalog … these products will be available on September 1st…
and here’s a peek inside…
This Pine Bough Embossing Folder makes a beautiful impression. I’ve also used it on the envelope flap.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Dapper Denim and Thick Whisper White Cardstock, Vellum, Water Color Paper and Presents and Pinecones Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Dapper Denim and White Craft Ink
- Stamps: Thoughtful Branches and Hang Your Stocking (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Sequins, Pine Bough Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, sequins and Aqua Painter.
- The Dapper Denim base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- The Presents and Pinecones DSP is 5-1/2″ x 4″ attached to card front with SNAIL Adhesive
- The center panel Dapper Denim is 3″ x 5-1/2″ attached to DSP with SNAIL Adhesive.
- The Water Color paper is 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″. Spritz with water to dampen. With an Aqua Painter and reinker paint three sections of color Sky Blue, Pool Party and Dapper Denim. Use the Aqua Painter brush to blend colors where they meet. Let dry or use heat gun. Stamp trees from Thoughtful Branches with White Craft Ink and “snow” with Gorgeous Grunge splat stamp over all. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat. Attach to Dapper Denim layer with Multipurpose Glue.
- The Vellum layer is 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″. Stamp sentiment with Basic Black at bottom center. When dry, run through Big Shot with Pine Bough EF. Add Multipurpose Glue at top and attach over water color paper. Add sequins.
- Inside the DSP layer is 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ attached with SNAIL Adhesive. The Whisper White layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ embossed in one corner with Pine Bough EF and attached to DSP layer with SNAIL.
- Emboss the flap of your envelope with the Pine Bough EF.
You will be amazed how pretty the impression of this embossing folder is.
Seriously I need to quit making Christmas cards…all the Halloween goodies and stamps for fall are here and crying out for attention. I’m in heaven here in my studio with all these new things to play with!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
There are so many projects going through my head, I think a circuit is tripped!
But I’m inky…and HaPpY!