Many of us share our daily lives with animals…but these pets become much more to us over time. Are your pets family members? Most of us would answer “yes”!
So when my cousins’ precious maltese, Tilly, died this past week…a pet sympathy card needed to be made and sent…
She will probably receive this card today and I know she will feel me holding her close as she deals with her loss.
If you also send pet sympathy cards, this is a good one. Inside the “Rainbow Bridge” poem is included…its a comfort and a sweet thought. You can google it if you’ve never read it.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Sahara Sand and Basic BlackCardstock
- Ink: Strawberry Slush, Dapper Denim, Perfect Plum, Basic Black and Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: Greatest Greetings
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 5/8″ Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Small Heart Punch, Large Heart Punch, Aqua Painter
- The Sahara Sand base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Using reinker in the lid of your stamping pad use your Aqua Painter to paint a swoosh of each color. There’s no right or wrong…just go for it! Punch one large and four small Basic Black hearts. Add to card front with Multipurpose Glue to resemble a pet’s paw pad. Stamp sentiment at lower right corner in Basic Black. Attach a piece of 5/8″ Daffodil Delight seam binding wrapping to the back and securing with SNAIL. Make a bow with triple loops and tie off in center with Linen Thread. Add to card front with Glue Dots over ribbon layer. Attach this layer to card front with SNAIL.
- Inside there is a Whisper White layer 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ attached with SNAIL. The “Rainbow Bridge” poem was printed out and attached to the inside top with SNAIL.
While we are still seeing the affects of Hurricane Matthew on the southern east coast, there are so many who need our thoughts and prayers. There’s no telling how many little pets may have been lost either.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Let’s get inky…and Be HaPpY!