Did you do like me and hoard these last two pages of the Perfect Petals Designer Series Paper? I just knew I’d find the right place to use them.
What could be better than sharing with my stamping peeps?…
So I cut these two sheets into panels for card fronts and here is what I made…
and here’s a close up of one of them…
Do you recognize that squiggly border? I found it on the new catalog cover and just had to give it a try. It’s kind of cute don’t you think?
So if you (like me) have been hoarding this beautiful paper, this might convince you to give it up for a better use. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for these cards…
- Paper: Pool Party and Basic Black cardstock, plus Perfect Petals DSP
- Ink: Memento Black, Melon Mambo and Pear Pizazz inside
- Stamps: You’ve Got This (in new catalog) and Painted Petals (inside card)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Small Project Life Journaling Pen
- The Pool Party base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Basic Black layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Adhere the Basic Black layer to the card front
- Cut your card front and using your journaling pen, doodle you way around all the flowers and leaves. If you have room for a border, check the new catalog for a great idea.
- Add your DSP to the Basic Black layer
- Inside there is a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ Whisper White piece that was stamped with a couple of flowers to the far right. You could doodle around on this panel too to coordinate with your card front. It is addictive!
I hope this post inspires you to see your DSP in a different light and don’t be like me and hoard it.
This week I got the sweetest note from Mary Havlovic who is also a demonstrator. We met at the January Leadership conference in Orlando this year. I asked to swap with her and she hadn’t brought swaps. I asked her to take one anyway. Not only did I get a swap from her this week but the sweetest note, too. Here’s her card…
Just one of the many reasons I love my job…it’s the little things. Thank you so much Mary for your message and your beautiful card.
Lots of new product projects this week…stay turned.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Oh words…I do love me some Minions!
Get inky with me…Be HaPpY!