The title is the name of the stamp set I’m demonstrating today…it’s a beautiful impression. The notecards are so handy if you need to make several and the quality of the paper is so nice. This stamp set is one of my personal favorites, one I seem to reach for often.
Here’s the notecard…
You can see why its a favorite, right? And just a little extra effort to punch out the sentiment and set it up on dimensionals, some linen thread (another favorite) and a few little pearls. After getting the card to this point and looking at it, I decided a thin black line around the image would add just the right touch. So I cut a piece of cardstock 1/2″ smaller, centered it over my image and drew a thin black line around the image skipping where the image intersected the line. Yep, I liked that better. Then the envelope look a little plain so I added a partial image to that. Now I feel this makes a beautiful coordinated impression.
Sometimes when you start working on an idea you’ve had, it turns into something quite different…but maybe nicer. Does that happen with you sometimes? Hope you have been inspired to use this stamp set if you have it, or go shopping! Just click on the “Shop Now” star and you can have any of the product you see here delivered to your door. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Note Card Set (#131527, $5.95, 20 cards and envelopes), Gumball Green cardstock (#126861, $6.95), Basic Black cardstock (#121045, $6.95) and Whisper White cardstock (#100730, $8.50)
- Ink: Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Basic Black
- Stamps: People Like You (#133215, $12.95)
- Tools and Embellishments: Linen Thread (#104199, $4.50), Pearls (#119247, $4.95), Decorative Label Punch (#120907, $16.95)
- The note card measures 3 1/2″ x 5″. Black layer measures 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″. Gumball Green layer measures 3″ x 4 1/2″. Whisper White layer is 2 7/8″ x 4 3/8″
- There is a video on my blog or YouTube showing how to make Beautiful Bows if you need help with the Linen Thread bow.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Life would be better if we wore more tutu’s!”
Let’s get inky and be happy…