Well, it won’t be much of a surprise after my “stamping peeps” see this post, but most of my classes for this month have already be held. Two more over the next week and I’ll be working toward 2015 classes! Wow! did this year whiz by…
Here is one of the little gifts of gratitude made for my faithful friends who come to class every month…
Here’s another shot with the coffee cups out of the caddy…
And, yes they were filled with dark chocolate. This stamp set (Perfect Blend) has been one of my favorite in the annual catalog. Of course I love coffee, but dark chocolate isn’t bad either! Would you like the Stuff ‘N Digits for this little caddy? Here you go…
- Paper: Cardstock and DSP of your choice
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: Perfect Blend
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Scallop Topper Punch, Ribbon, Linen Thread (for tag) Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
- (2) 2″ x 8 1/2″ pieces of cardstock, scored at 2 1/4″ 3 1/2″ and 6 1/4″, punch top end with scallop punch and emboss all of the strip except the bottom flap.
- With Tomboy or sticky strip adhere the two bottom flaps together. I put a glue dot between the two top pieces.
- All ribbon through the two tops and add tag.
- Stamp the Coffee Cup on Whisper White with Memento Black and “fussy cut”. Stamp again on your DSP and cut out the sections at the top and bottom of the cup and use Tomboy to adhere to your “fussy cut” Whisper White cup.
- Add a sentiment to the white space on the cup. That rotary alphabet stamp would come in handy here to personalize the cup if you wanted.
- Add the cup to the caddy with dimensionals.
- The mini coffee cups were ordered here, Cut one cup down the side to make a pattern to trace on your DSP. You can make one cup cover from a 4 x 6″ piece of DSP which is what the stacks measure. You will need to cut a piece to cover a little over an inch gap on the cup where the DSP doesn’t meet. Nobody will ever notice… 🙂
- Now fill that little sweet cup with something special.
These were a big hit in my studio for the holidays…
I’m so glad you stopped by today. Last night was the big catalog kickoff for the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs. I traveled to Atlanta with a couple of other demos and we had the best time. It’s so exciting to see all the new products for spring. As demos we can order starting tomorrow from the new catalog…Oh happy dance!
Are you a demo? Would you be interested in joining me and my “stamping peeps” at Rambling Rose Studios? Just drop me an email or leave me a comment…I’d love for you to join us on this creative journey and I’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Good advice for some things…
I’m inky…and HaPpY!