Here’s another idea for the Easter Lamb stamp set that makes this set much more versatile than it appears…
To welcome a new little one, the baby shower, announcements and a birthday. This little set will definitely come in handy.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Pool Party and Whisper White cardstock. Plus Have A Cuppa DSP (bet you didn’t think that?)
- Ink: Basic Black, Blushing Bride and Bermuda Bay
- Stamps: Easter Lamb and Suite Sayings (sentiment) Oh so cute!
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Ok I admit I am a hoarder of yards of Vanilla Flower Trim. Seriously I have four packs! But look …you can color it with reinker to match your project! Large Oval Punch, Linen Thread, Ovals Framelits and 1/4″ Pool Party ribbon. You could use white seam binding…pretty!
- The Pool Party base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- The DSP is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″. Use the larger oval framelit to cut toward the top of this piece, then attach to card front with adhesive.
- Use one smaller oval framelit placed inside the oval already cut and run through Big Shot. There’s your window all framed for you…
- Stamp the lamb on scrap Whisper White in Basic Black ink and color inside ears and cheeks with Blushing Bride and a Blender Pen. Attach with glue dots inside card peeking through the window.
- Spritz your flower with water and add a couple of drops of Bermuda Bay reinker. Use a paper towel to remove extra ink. Dry with heat gun if you can’t wait for it to dry…that’s me! Make bow loops and tie with Linen Thread in center. Add flower with glue dots and then glue dot bow under window.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap Whisper White in Basic Black ink and punch with Large Oval Punch. Add to card front below bow with adhesive.
This has been a crazy day and I’m sliding in here by the skin of my teeth. Hope you like today’s project and you are getting your fingers inky this weekend.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Have you ever laughed hysterically and cried at the same time?
Let’s get inky together and Be HaPpY!