It seems the world has been turned upside down…this year I’m sending peaceful thoughts…
Mixing stamp sets is fun and that’s exactly what has happened here…three different sets to be exact. And my favorite stamping technique…masking!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this simple, peaceful card…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Blushing Bride cardstock plus Brushed Silver
- Ink: Blushing Bride and VersMark
- Stamps: Peaceful Wreath, Embellished Ornaments and Dove of Peace
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Embellished Ornaments Framelits (to make a mask), Silver Embossing Powder, Blushing Bride marker
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Brushed Silver layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached to card front with adhesive.
- The Blushing Bride layer is 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ attached to Brushed Silver layer with adhesive
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″. Make a mask by cutting a piece of cardstock the same size as this piece and cutting with the ornament framelit. Overlap these two pieces and sponge with Blushing Bride. Leave the mask in place while you stamp the dove in VersaMark. Remove mask. Now stamp the ornament cap and holly bough with VersaMark. Sprinkle the dove, cap and holly bough with embossing powder and heat. Fill in berries with Blushing Bride marker. Attach this piece to card front.
Any sentiment was purposely left off because the dove seems to say it all…
Seriously, I wish you could all see my studio right now…hurricane! Once I get this post and tomorrow’s post done there will be some serious cleaning going on around here. And, set up for a class tomorrow. So looking forward to seeing all my peeps and celebrating with them.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Have a HaPpY Sunday… and get inky!