This is one of the most exciting times at Stampin’ Up!…Sale-A-Bration!!!
It’s the perfect time to join SU! as a demo because you can order $125 of product for $99 and there’s absolutely no conditions or commitments. Talk to me if you are interested…I’d love for you to join we me and many more creative people.
Today is the first day I’ve shown products from the new Occasions Catalog…and really they aren’t Christmas products!
Here’s today’s post…
Other than the sentiment…there’s not a Christmas stamp here. But it works, especially this year with all the craziness going on in the world.
The embossing folder of the world is new in the Occasions catalog and I’ve used it like we did earlier with the Woodland Textured folder for the background. The world stamp is also in the new catalog in a set called Going Global. The ornament hanger is from Embellished Ornaments and the sentiment is from Peaceful Wreaths.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Soft Sky cardstock
- Ink: Soft Sky, Pear Pizazz and Basic Black and VersaMark
- Stamps: Going Global, Peaceful Wreath
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 1/8″ Silver Ribbon, Silver Embossing Powder and Label Flips Framelits (retired)
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Soft Sky layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The top Whisper White layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″. Ink the inside of the World Traveler Embossing Folder with Soft Sky and emboss (this is so magic!) Attach to Soft Sky layer with adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment on Thick Whisper White in Basic Black and cut with a framelit of your choice. Cut a second framelit piece from Soft Sky and layer. Add to top of card with dimensionals.
- Stamp the world image on Thick Whisper White in Pear Pizazz and the ornament holder in VersaMark. Sprinkle with Silver EP and heat. Now this globe is 2″ and I couldn’t find a punch or framelit that fit it exactly so I cut this out by hand and punched the holder opening with the largest long circle punch. Add the silver bow with a glue dot and the hole piece to the card front with dimensionals.
I love this card…and I hope you like it too.
If you aren’t currently working with a demonstrator and would like the new catalog…just drop me a comment. Remember…for every $50 you spend during celebration (January – March) you received FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. As a demo we can order products early…and so can you if you sign up!
Get your week started off with a great Monday!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me!…Be HaPpY!