This past weekend was the Saleabration 2016 Creative Convention running Friday through Sunday. A virtual convention hosted by Rhonda Wade. We had really bad weather here so it was the perfect weekend to spend in a creative mode…
Today’s post is inspired by Rhonda Wade with a few changes of my own…
Isn’t that fun? Like making your own jigsaw puzzle in your favorite colors!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Blushing Bride, Thick Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder cardstock plus Love Blossoms DSP Paper Stack and Birthday Bouquet DSP
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Suite Sayings (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Rhinestones, Rose Garden Thinlets Die, Large Oval Punch
- Cut the base Blushing Bride card 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- Cut the pink DSP 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached to card front with adhesive
- Cut the green DSP 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Cut the Thick Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 5″. Run through the Big Shot with the Rose Garden Thinlet. Attach the cut out Whisper White layer to the green DSP layer with multipurpose glue.
- Cut the rose outline out of Watermelon Wonder cardstock and attach over the green DSP with Thin Tip Glue.
- Stack three different patterns of DSP and cut just the rose petals. Arrange pieces in colors you like inside the rose outline attaching with multipurpose glue. Add a few rhinestones on the rose.
- Stamp outline in Blushing Bride ink on Blushing Bride and cut with label framelit. Stamp sentiment on Whisper White and cut out with large oval punch. Attach to Blushing Bride label with adhesive. Add dimensionals to back and attach to card front.
- Inside there is a layer of DSP 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ with a Whisper White layer over it 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″. The small flower in this thinlet set was used to cut Watermelon Wonder and attached to top right with multipurpose glue.
This card was fun to make and not nearly as difficult as you’d think. Give it a try and create you own special rose. All the products can be purchased on line by just clicking on the “Shop Now” button.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
She ran out of toner…
Thanks for stopping by today…come get inky with me and…Be HaPpY!