What could be cuter than a line up of dancing pandas? These little guys are ready to high kick just like the Rockettes…
How cute are they? Once again the magic of masking is in force here.
And those background trees? Where did they come from?
And a peek inside.
And the best thing about this set? It’s FREE!
Yep, this set is in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog that goes “live” January 3rd. Not to be missed!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one (I will be “live” on the Rambling Rose Studio facebook page Sunday afternoon demonstrating this week’s two panda cards. Be sure to “like” the page so you will be notified):
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock
- Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide and Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Party Pandas and Season of Whimsy (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Masking Paper or Post It Note, Smoky Slate Market, Card Front Builder Framelits, Fun Foam
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score, fold and burnish at 4-1/4″.
- The Lemon Lime Twist layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 3-3/4″ x 5″. Cut two masking pandas from Masking Paper or Post It Note. Stamp first panda in Archival Basic Black in center of layer. Mask this panda then stamp the second panda to the right or left of the center panda and mask this one too.
- Make your own tree stamp from the tree framelit in Card Front Builder Framelit Dies by cutting two of each tree from Fun Foam. Glue the layers together with multipurpose glue. Add a dab of multipurpose glue to one side of the fun foam to make it tacky so it will stick to Acrylic Block.
- How fun is that? Now ink the trees in Lemon Lime Twist then add Tranquil Tide to one side of the trees. Spritz with a little water and stamp over the two masked pandas.
- Remove the mask that isn’t in the center and cover the third panda. Repeat the above instructions to add trees behind all the pandas.
- Remove all masks. Save them with your stamp set to reuse.
- Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black at top right.
- Add shadows under each panda with Smoky Slate Market.
- Inside there is a layer of Lemon Lime Twist 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ with a Thick Whisper White layer 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ on top. Stamped with two of the trees from the card front inked and spritzed in the same way.
- These trees could also be added to the envelope to coordinate!
Hope to see you Sunday Afternoon…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!