Been working on my birthday stash which is pretty depleted this time of year and designed this pretty feminine card with the gift all wrapped up and a pretty bow on top!
Pretty in pink…
Check out those embossed scattered sequins!
This ribbon is awesome!
And a peek inside the card shows these coordinating flowers that came from the Sweet Soiree Embellishments Kit.
A friend of mine has a birthday next week (Oh so close to Christmas) and she is the perfect person for this card. Happiness in the mail!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Powder Pink Cardstock
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Cake Soiree’ Tools ‘N Embellishments: Sweet Soiree Embellishments Kits, Berry Burst 3/8’ Metallic Ribbon, Cake Soiree Stamp Set Sweet Cake Framelits Dies, Linen Thread, Self Adhesive Sequins
- On Scrap Thick Whisper White stamp gift package and Happy Birthday using Archival Basic Black. Color flowers on package with Blends Pens or Markers. Cut package bow from Powder Pink CS then attach to top of gift with glue dots. Add silver velum sprigs to back of gift with glue dots. Trim sentiment and flag one end.
- Loop ribbon twice leaving a long tail tying Linen Thread to hold loops. Use tips of snips to pull loose a thread from ribbon tail and pull when you feel it looks best. Cut thread.
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score, fold and burnish at 4-1/4″.
- The Powder Pink layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Cut a 3″ circle from the center of this layer. Position this layer over the card front and lightly mark circle in pencil. Run this Powder Pink layer through Big Shot using the Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Add this layer to card front with SNAIL.
- Stamp sentiment toward the top of the circle in Archival Basic Black.
- Add looped ribbon with glue dots and Happy Birthday at an angle with glue dots.
- Place three Self Adhesive sequins around circle.
- Add gift at lower left corner of card front overlapping circle opening.
- Inside there is a layer of Powder Pink CS 4-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ attached with SNAIL.
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ attach over Powder Pink layer with SNAIL.
- Add flower embellishment with multipurpose glue.
I can see that this stamp suite (I got everything!) will be used over and over again…
All my planning has gone out the window this week. I just keep getting further and further behind. How does this happen?
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Don’t you just love the puppy in all her designs?
Come get inky with me and Be HaPpY!