Do you have to have a weird sense of humor to like this stamp set? I think I like the chicken best until I look at the llama. It’s just so darn cute and I couldn’t wait til I needed a belated birthday card so I could send it out.
Here’s my card…
The person who will receive this I know will think it is hysterically funny. Maybe we are both weird!
Want the Stuff ‘N Digits? Here you go…
- Paper: Soft Sky, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black and Pear Pizazz plus assorted Blendability Pens
- Stamps: From the Herd and Work of Art
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread and Decorative Dots EF
- The 4 1/4″ x 11 ” Soft Sky cardstock was scored at 5 1/2″
- The first Soft Sky layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ embossed with Decorative Dots EF
- The Basic Black layer is 4 1/8″ x 4 1/4″
- The stamped Whisper White layer is 4″ x 4 1/8″
- Stamp your image with Memento Black and color to your hearts content with Blendability Pens
- Stamp the grass with the “swoosh” from the Work of Art set with Pear Pizazz
- Stamp the sentiment on a Whisper White scrap and trim
- Add Linen Thread to embossed layer. I have a video on making this bow on YouTube if you want to take a look here.
- The embossed layer is on dimensionals
- The stamped layer is attached is adhesive and then both layers to the card front with dimensionals
- The sentiment is on dimensionals
- Inside I have a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ Whisper White layer stamped with the balloon from this set and the sentiment “Happy Birthday”
- Of course, I had to stamp some balloons on the envelope too.
Somehow I feel this set will get lots of use for so many occasions…
Hope you are having an awesome day. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get Inky…Be HaPpY!