When filling order bags for my stampin’ peeps, adding a little special something to the bag is something I like to do. We’ve all become friends over time, but I always want them to know I appreciate them coming to class and buying product from me.
Here’s what I dropped in their bags this week…
This was made with the new alphabet set on page 133 called Layered Alphabet. I can see so many possibilities with this set!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits on this one…
- Paper: Whisper White and Mint Macron cardstock, plus 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard
- Ink: Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder and Delightful Dijon plus Memento Black
- Stamps: Layered Alphabet
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Ha! none…
- The Mint Macaron layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Stamp the background for the letters first. I staggered them so I didn’t have to keep a straight line. I did stamp off on the backgrounds.
- Stamp the letters full strength
- Add the “you” in Memento Black
Love this little thank you. The colors make me happy!
If you have missed me a little this week (I hope you have!) “the littles” are here this week and we have been crazy busy. I will share photos of some of their art projects. We have done several watercolor techniques and they have become comfortable with the Aqua Painter…it’s their favorite.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Isn’t that the truth?
Get inky with me…Be HaPpY!