Today’s post highlights the Birthday Delivery Bundle shown in the now “live” annual catalog on page 69. Obviously I love this bundle…
Look at this chubby little baker…cute or what?
his glamour close up…
Side view showing dimension and that gorgeous chevron ribbon in Crushed Curry…
And a peek inside.
You know what my favorite thing is about this card? Other than it’s cute, right? It’s non-gender or age specific. Which makes it a great stamp in my world!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this card…
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Thick Whisper White Cardstock, plus water color paper
- Ink: Craft White, VersaMark, Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Birthday Delivery
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Scalloped Ovals Framelits, Stitched Ovals Framelits, Crushed Curry Chevron 3/8″ Ribbon, Water Color Pencils, Small Round Brush, Glimmer Enamel Dots, White Embossing Powder, Birthday Friends Framelits, Linen Thread and small round brush
- The Crumb Cake base card is 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored, folded and burnished at 4-1/4″
- Using a scrap of Daffodil Delight cut frame with an Oval Scalloped Framelit and the next size down Stitched Oval Framelit. Cut the oval on the card front with the Stitched Oval Framelit. Glue scalloped frame to card front with multipurpose glue.
- Stamp sentiment in Craft White Ink or VersaMark. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat. Add three yellow Glimmer Enamel Dots under sentiment.
- Tie a knot of Crushed Curry around right side of oval opening. Make a bow with several loops and tie in center with Linen Thread. Add to card front with glue dots.
- Inside the Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached with SNAIL
- Stamp baker on water color paper with Archival Basic Black ink. Let dry. Color with water color pencils. I used Pacific Point just on the edges of everything white, Calypso Coral on skin tones, Real Red for scarf, mouth and cheeks. Smooth color with small round brush and water. Cut with coordinating framelit and add to center of oval with two stacked dimensionals. I added a shadow to the right side of the baker with Smoky Slate pencil.
Here is another product on my “fav” list in the new catalog…
Want this bundle too? Click on the “Shop Now” star in the right hand column and have it delivered to your door. Item #145322!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
this is me…
Come get inky with me…and be HaPpY!