My oldest g’daughter just moved into her first apartment with no roommate. She is our family “flower child” and so I made her these cards to send to her friends…
This looks just like something she would send. I’m not sure she checks my blog that often, so she will be surprised when these arrive in the mail.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Crumb Cake notecards, Real Red and Very Vanilla cardstock
- Ink: Soft Sky, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Basic Black and Crumb Cake
- Stamps: Beautiful Ride (In the New Occasion Catalog!)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Aqua Painter
- The notecard is 3 1/2″ x 5″ in Crumb Cake
- The Real Red layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ attached to notecard with adhesive
- The Very Vanilla layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″. Stamp all images with Basic Black. I used the lid of each color’s stamping pad with reinker and an Aqua Painter to painter everything except the Real Red and I used a marker for those places. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black and attach to Real Red layer with adhesive.
I just know she and her cat “Duncan” are having a great time getting settled in their new home. I can’t wait to see it myself.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And it’s been that kind of day so far…my computer is driving me nuts!
I need to get these fingers inky…and Be HaPpY!