We have some of the cutest kids in our neighborhood and before I leave to see the “littles” in St. Petersburg, I wanted to leave them a little treat for their stockings. My initial idea was to make Olaff and include some chocolate.
Here’s my attempt at an Olaff tag…
Are you giggling? Me too! I just couldn’t get him to look like that lovable little guy in the movie. So I made a “Uie” (better known as a U turn) and came up with these…
They may not look like Olaff, but since they are wrapped chocolate nuggets they will taste good and I love their little hats. Here is how they were wrapped for giving…
Are you interested in the Stuff ‘N Digits to make these…here you go (they really do make up fast)…
- Paper: Whisper White, Black, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie and Pool Party cardstock plus Silver Glimmer Paper
- Ink: none
- Stamps: none
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 1 1/4″ Cherry Cobbler Linen Ribbon, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Washi Tape, Cello Bags, Itty Bitty Label Punch, Googly eyes, 1/8″ square punch and Scallop Topper Punch
- 5 1/2″ x 2″ Pool Party for base
- 1 1/2″ x 3″ Whisper White to cover nuggets. Use Fast Fuse to adhere covers.
- Add red Washi Tape to bottom edge of one nugget and a “button”
- To center nugget add two “buttons”
- Top nugget draw a smile with journaling pen, hand cut a Pumpkin Pie nose and attach with Tombow, attach Googly eyes
- The hats are the fingers of childrens’ glove. You can get a pair at the $$ store for .99 Aren’t they the cutest?
- Attach the two bottom nuggets to base. Add dimensional to hat section to attach.
- Place in 4″ x 10″ cello bags.
- The tag is a 2″ x 4″ Cherry Cobbler
- Add a 1″ x 4″ Whisper White layer to top with Tombow
- Punch with Scallop Topper Punch
- Add two “buttons”
- The belt is 2″ x 1/2″ Adhere with Tombow
- Tombow the Glimmer label to center of belt and 1/2″ black square to center of “buckle”
- Add 1/2″ x 2″ Glimmer strip to bottom.
Things are getting finished and packaged in my studio the last couple of days. Christmas cards are mailed. Lots of cleaning up and some cooking left to do and we’ll be ready to head south for a week or so.
I’ll be relieved to have finished all these projects and rest my mind for a bit. I know the “littles” will keep us on the run with all the fun things we hope to do with them while we are there and they are out of school.
Hope you are realizing the end to your planning and hard work too. Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
So while I’m in Florida I’ll enjoy the warmer temperatures for a bit.
I’m still inky…and HaPpY!