This is one of those stamps that hit me hysterical at first sight. Pretty sure this one will get lots of use year after year…
See what I mean? Love this stamp. Hope you enjoy the Stuff ‘N Digits…you know you have friends who would love this card too!
- Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White and Crushed Curry cardstock and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: If the Broom Fits
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon Into the Woods, Linen Thread, Woodland Texture Impressions EF
- The Rich Razzelberry base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″ added to card front with adhesive
- The Crushed Curry layer is 5″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with Woodland Texture Impressions
- The small Basic Black layer is 3 1/8″ x 3 5/8″
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3″ x 3 1/2″ stamped with Memento Black. Add this layer to the small Basic Black layer with adhesive. Add dimensionals to the back of these two layers and add to the Crushed Curry layer.
- Tie Into the Woods 3/8″ cotton ribbon around the bottom of Crushed Curry layer. Add all these layers to big Basic Black layer with adhesive.
- Stamp the middle broom or one of your choice on the back of the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper and “fussy cut”. Tie a small piece of the cotton ribbon with Linen Thread in the center. With your piercing tool unravel each end. Add over the black stamped image with dimensionals.
- The sentiment Basic Black layer is 2″ x 3/4″
- The sentiment Thick Whisper White layer is 1 7/8″ x 5/8″ Stamped with half the sentiment copy. Add ink to whole image then wipe off ink you don’t need with wet wipe and stamp. The rest of the sentiment is on the inside of the card just for fun. I will tell you I cut the sentiment away from the brooms with rubber scissors so that it stamps neater. You can always add it back on your acrylic block if you need them to be together.
Hope you enjoyed today’s post and that you have twisted friends like I do who will love this card. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Today is National Coffee Day and this seemed appropriate. I had a Pumpkin Spice Latte after yoga class today to celebrate. If you are a coffee lover too, I hope you celebrated with a special cup…
Now I’m inky…and HaPpY!