Now this card is perfect for…well, lots of celebrations. I love when that happens.
Just file it under “All Occasion”…
Today’s card is made with two different stamp sets that work well together. In fact I find myself using the Build A Bouquet much more often on anything but a bouquet.
Here’s today’s card…
That color combo will wake you up in the morning! Today just felt like a “rip roaring” day to me. Now you see why I said this is the perfect “all occasion” card. We all have lots of happy days to celebrate.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits in case you’d like to wake someone up too…
- Paper: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Crisp Cantaloupe, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz and Memento Black
- Stamps: Build A Bouquet (sentiment) and Painted Petals
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 3/8″ Calypso Coral Satin Ribbon, Project Life Corner Rounder and Spring Flowers Embossing Folder
- The Daffodil base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″. Round all bottom corners
- The Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with Spring Flowers EF and bottom corners rounded
- Attach ribbon to Whisper White layer and tie bow at the bottom and to far right corner
- The Melon Mambo layer is 4 1/8″ x 2 7/8″
- The top Whisper White layer is 4″ x 2 3/4″
- Stamp lighter flowers first along one side and part of the bottom, follow with other colors then leaves
- Stamp sentiment in Memento Black
- Adhere this layer to Melon Mambo layer then to card front with dimensionals in lower left corner
- Inside I have a Melon Mambo layer with Whisper White and coordinating flowers. Envelope is stamped a well and the flap was embossed too
- Don’t forget your personalized stamp on the card back!
- So if you need some “all Occasion” cards in your stach…here it is!
Hope you have an awesome weekend planned. Tonight is Friday Night Date Night at our house…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope that’s you!…
Let’s get inky…and Be HaPpY!