Here is a position I find myself in…being strong and supportive to someone I love who is facing what we call in our family a “wild card”. My role is simple in a way…I need to be strong, positive and supportive. So today I have made this card with that in mind…
Inside the card reads…”You’ve got Me! Are you or have you ever found yourself in this role? Maybe this card will inspire you. Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3″ x 5 1/2″ note card, Lost Lagoon and Whisper White cardstock
- Stamps: Bloom With Hope and Something to Say
- Ink: Soft Sky, Pear Pizazz, Memento Black
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Lost Lagoon 3/8″ Satin Ribbon
- 3″ x 5 1/2″ notecard, Lost Lagoon layer is 2 7/8″ x 5 3/8″, top Whisper White layer is 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Used markers to color an acrylic block, spritzed with water and applied to Whisper White cardstock for background.
- Stamped flower from Bloom With Hope with Memento Ink on card front and a scrap piece of paper.
- Colored flowers, fussy cut and applied with dimensionals.
- Add Lost Lagoon ribbon and bow.
I hope you have seen something here today that inspires you to make your own masterpiece. Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.” Get Inky…Be Happy!