These tags are addictive!…I mean, I just can’t stop making them and thinking who would like which one.
Today’s gift tag/ornament uses the Sparkly Seasons stamp set again…
I just couldn’t get the sparkly to show on the trees and snowflakes…but it’s I there! And the nutcracker and presents are covered with Crystal Effects to make it more stable and shiny.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Cucumber Crush, Real Red, Pacific Point, Pool Party (snow flakes) and Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: Peaceful Pines and Sparkly Seasons
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: The frame is from Michael’s, Silver Cording, Dazzling Details and Crystal Effects
- The frame is 2 1/2″ square. The base is 2 1/2″ Whisper White Thick stamped with Pool Party snow and Cucumber Crush for the trees.
- The nutcracker from Sparkly Seasons is stamped on Thick Whisper White with Basic Black and colored with markers. Fussy cut image leaving the image intact at the bottom. Place over base with trees using snippets of dimensionals. Add Crystals Effects and left dry. Add Dazzling Details to some of the snow and here and there on the tree branches.
- Add the silver cording bow to the top of the frame with glue dots.
I so hope you aren’t getting tired of these tags/ornaments as I have six more to do…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…and a beautiful fall day it is here today.
That’s good to know!