In a post earlier this week a different Hope Note was posted and the program was explained. Today’s post is another Hope Note that will be completed this Sunday afternoon for delivery on Monday to the Memorial Women’s Cancer Center in my hometown. Because we have two survivors in our group and survivors write in these donated note cards to newly diagnosed breast cancer patients words of comfort and wisdom, I am totally dedicated to this program we started last year.
Here is today’s card…
Simple, serene and striking this Lotus stamp which is FREE in the SAB catalog will appeal to most. Of course more importantly will be the words written inside. I’ve talked with survivors who have received these cards and they speak of enormous gratitude from the heart.
You could probably figure out the Stuff ‘N Digits on this card, but I’ll post them just in case…
- Paper: SU! Whisper White Notecard, Silver Foil DSP plus Birthday Bash Speciality DSP and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black, Pool Party and Pear Pizazz
- Stamps: Lotus Blossom and Crazy About You (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Silver Metallic Baker’s Twine
- The Silver Foil is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The Birthday Bash DSP is 3 1/8″ x 4 5/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 2 7/8″ x 4 3/8″
- Stamps the three Lotus stamps (I always stamp off the last layer before applying to paper), then the stem I stamp off the solid first stamp and then the textured layer in full color.
- Add the “you” to the “just be” and ink with Memento Black
- Tie a knot in the baker’s twin and with your piercing tool on your SU! mat rake the tool through the twine to unwind.
- Attach twine with glue dot.
When I talk about this “Hope Note” program I always invite questions from anyone who would be interested in starting a program like this in your hometown. I would be happy to share information and my experiences that may make the process easier for you.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
hahaha…everyone seems to be dieting this month.
Get those fingers inky…you’ll be HaPpY and won’t have time to worry about being hungry!