Whew? My goodness is it ever hot here in the South! Plus we have a 9″ rain deficit…sure could use a break in this weather.
Trying to find a time of the day to walk Zoe is a challenge and her little short legs put her right next to hot pavement. Not walking her means she has a berserk fit at least once during the day. We have been seen running through out neighbors sprinklers!
Today’s colors are summery to the hilt and who doesn’t love peaches and pears?
and here’s a peek at the inside…
Love these sentiments! And, yes, I did split up the sentiment “We age by…”
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for You…
- Paper: Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White Cardstock, plus Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz and Peekaboo Peach
- Stamps: Fresh Fruit
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Ruched Peekaboo Peach Ribbon, Layered Circles Framelits and Seaside Embossing Folder
- The Peekaboo Peach base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- The Whisper White layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″, embossed with Seaside EF and attached to card front with multipurpose glue.
- The first vertical Peekaboo Peach layer is 2″ x 5-3/8″
- The DSP layer is 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ attached together with adhesive and to the card front with multipurpose glue.
- The second vertical Peekaboo Peach layer is 1-3/4″ x 4-1/2″
- The DSP layer is 1-5/8″ x 4-3/8″ attached together with adhesive and to card front with multipurpose glue.
- The third vertical Peekaboo Peach layer is 1-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- The DSP layer is 1-5/8″ x 3-3/8″ attached together with adhesive and to card front with multipurpose glue.
- The Peekaboo Peach Scalloped circle is the second largest framelit and the Whisper White layer is the layering circle to match. Ink the Pear stamp in Daffodil Delight and before stamping, sponge Peekaboo Peach at the bottom and up one side. Stamp outline in Basic Black. With a Blender Pen or Aqua Painter add a shadow in Peekaboo Peach under the pear. Stamp the leaves in Pear Pizazz with a Basic Black outline and “fussy cut”. Add to top of stamped pear with dimensionals. Glue pear layer to scalloped Peekaboo Peach layer with multipurpose glue and add to card front with dimensionals.
- With Basic Black marker, color the top half of sentiment and stamp on scrap Whisper White. Cut out with Layered Circle Framelit that fits. After cleaning stamp and stamping off to be sure there is no ink on the stop of the sentiment stamp, ink the second half of the sentiment stamp with Basic Black and stamp on scrap Whisper White then cut with framelit. Pick the scalloped Layered Framelit that fits your circle and cut two Peekaboo Peach scalloped circles. Glue sentiments to Peekaboo Peach circles with multipurpose glue and add the first to the card front with dimensionals.
- Add a piece of Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon across all three vertical layers with adhesive. Tie a bow and add with glue dots just over the sentiment circle.
- Inside there is a layer of Whisper White 3″ x 4-1/2″. The second sentiment circle is glued to top right corner. A piece of the DSP is added at the bottom with adhesive. Add second sentiment in Basic Black to top of Whisper White.
I’m loving this Designer Series Paper and the beautiful summery colors…makes for a really happy card.
Hope you are ready for today’s “B-ism” as it is certainly appropriate for me…
If you find this hilarious…then you have the same quirky sense of humor I do!
So get inky…Be HaPpY!