It’s your birthday and you want a big, beautiful piece of cake? I’ve got you covered…
I can guarantee nothing will show up on your bathroom scales and you can enjoy this little piece of wonderful for as long as you like. Here’s a view of the back…
In my quirky imagination this is red velvet cake…just because I love it. And here’s a top view…
When planning this post I checked the catalog to remember what this framelit set was called and realized it is part of a project kit…you shouldn’t miss this one. Even the candle and bow are included in this framelit set.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder and Real Red cardstock
- Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: Sweet Stack (comes with Sweet Stack Project Kit pg. 152 annual catalog)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Cutie Pie Thinlets, Spiral Rose Die,
- Using Cutie Pie thinlets cut and assemble your “box” using Chocolate Chip cardstock.
- Create your cake layers using Cherry Cobbler, cut and add two to each side of box.
- Stamp greeting in Early Espresso and cut with framelit. Add to top with glue.
- Make bow for back side of box. Stamp Very Vanilla with Real Red to make “icing” then attach bow with glue dots.
- Make candle using Very Vanilla cardstock. Cut two and glue just the candle stick and flame together. Color with markers Real Red and Daffodil Delight. Open base and glue to top of box with glue (I used hot glue)
- Make a Real Red, Blushing Bride and Watermelon Wonder rose. The leaves I used were on my desk since Christmas Paper Pumpkin so I used them. You could punch leaves from Bird Punch from Old Olive. Glue your leaves around the candle then add roses with hot glue on top.
These boxes are really fun to make for special birthdays.
This will be another busy week around the studio with another private party this Wednesday…with a great bunch of ladies. It’s all fun!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope you are inky…and HaPpY!