Good grief…it’s Saturday again. Every time I turn around it seems it’s Saturday. Where does the time go?
Today’s post is a really cute card showcasing the Designer Series Paper, Pop of Pink, and the new catalog stamp set, Pun Intended…
Does that Melon Mambo every stand out with the black…
And the camera has a 3-D effect with Crystal Effect (retiring May 31st) on the lens…
And here’s a peek inside…
Can’t wait to mail this one out.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Pop of Pink DSP
- Ink: Basic Black and Melon Mambo marker
- Stamps: Pun Intended
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Crystal Effects. Duet Banner Punch
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The first DSP layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The pink horizontal layer is 2 1/4″ x 4 1/8″ attached to card front with adhesive slightly off center toward the bottom
- The next vertical pink layer is 2″ x 5 3/8″ with DSP layer is 1 3/4″ x 5 1/8″ attached with adhesive on top of the pink layer slightly off center to the left.
- The next layer of vertical DSP is 2 5/8″ x 3 5/8″ with a 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ DSP attached with adhesive.
- The last layer of DSP is 2 5/8″ square with a 2 1/2″ square of Thick Whisper White attached with adhesive.
- Stamp camera three times on scrap white with Basic Black ink. Fussy cut one lens and one camera without flash. Attach to each other with dimensionals. Add Crystal Effects to lens only and let dry. When dry, add to card front at an angle with dimensionals.
- Stamp banner and sentiment on Whisper White, punch with Duet Banner Punch, color with Melon Mambo marker and attach to card front at an angle with dimensionals.
- Inside add a layer of DSP 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ with a Whisper White layer 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black.
This stamp set is really cute and has unusual sentiments to go with the art. It will be available June 1st. If you need a catalog, let me know. If you shop from my blog, I’ll do a HaPpY dance!
Hope you are planning a great weekend of things you love to do. I will see you right back here on Monday!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
A friend who lives in Arizona sent me this today…thought I’d share it with you too!
Get inky…Be HaPpY!