In the my little community here we occasionally get new neighbors and I met Brenda soon after she moved in because she has a dachshund puppy and he loves my Zoe Jack Russell. Walking by one day the dogs forced us to meet. So today I mailed her this little welcome card to say I’m glad you’re here from Indiana and I hope we become good friends…
This is a 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard sized card from the Happenings Simply Created Kit. It’s simple but I love the way it turned out. I love any excuse to let people know what I do.
How do you let people know you are a “Creative Coach” in papercrafting? During convention one idea was to carry “thank you”, “you are awesome” type cards with you and hand them out when you receive good service or just to brighten someone’s day. You don’t always know how it is received, but it sure makes you feel good to share!
This card is pretty straight forward, but here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Notecards from Happenings Simply Created Kit, Real Red and Whisper White cardstock. The Grey stripped paper is from the kit also.
- Ink: Real Red, Pear Pizazz and Lost Lagoon
- Stamps: Life’s Adventure
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Inside I have two little hearts punched out with the Itty Bitty Heart Stamp
- The Real Red layer is 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- The Whisper White layer is 2 5/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Color the stamp with the three markers…be sure the “huff” the stamp well before stamping
- Attach the hearts inside. Done!
Hope you gained some inspiration from stopping by today. Tomorrow I have another card using this same stamp set. If you order from me and spend at least $150, you could get this stamp set free! It’s one of the most versatile sets in the catalog.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”If showing up in a robe and tiara with a box of wine is wrong, then maybe I don’t fully comprehend how Casual Friday actually works.”
I’m inky today…and oh so HaPpY!