I’m so excited to show you this piece today that showcases the new in-colors. But I have to tell you this is totally CASED from Krista Frattin who is a member of the Stampin’ Up! Artisan Design Team.
Take a look…
Doesn’t that just make you want every single color? I’m not sure how she backed hers or put it together but I’ll give you directions on how I did mine. I was just thinking this would be a great gift for someone who is in the hospital or ill rather than a bouquet of flowers. Now my head is spinning off again.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- A store bought frame with a 5 x 7 opening. Save the glass to use as a palate for painting maybe.
- Cut a 5 x 7 piece of cardstock for the base (I used Tip Top Taupe here) and stamp your sentiment. The one here is from You Got This stamp set.
- Get that Spiral Rose Die out and cut three flowers of each color. I cut three at a time and it worked fine.
- It had been a while since I “rolled a rose” but it came back to me. You might want to do a little break down of the cardstock with your bone folder…just don’t get to energetic and tear your paper.
- Cut 1 1/2″ x 5″ strip of four colors you didn’t use for the background piece and adhere to back piece you stamped with adhesive.
- Hot glue your roses over corresponding color strip keeping them aligned a straight as possible.
- Slip all the flowers inside your frame and enjoy!
I’m planning to keep this framed piece around for classes next month…then make a gift of it.
Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow I’ve got some ideas for Father’s Day cards…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
You know…”junk in the trunk”!
Get yourself inky…you will BE Happy!