Well, it is summertime, right? And what’s better than ice cream in the heat of summer…
This one may not cool your palate but it will please whoever receives it for a birthday wish…
Love making these ice cream treats! With the Tree Punch you can make such a variety of pieces for your cards from trees and clouds, cupcakes, and ice cream cones and sundaes.
We actually made this one in class yesterday. Don’t forget your sprinkles on top!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Blushing Bride, Early Expresso, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Whisper White and Pool Party Cardstock.
- Ink: Early Expresso
- Stamps: Ronald McDonald Sprinkles of Life
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Tree Builder Punch, Crystal Effects, Pool Party Cotton Twine, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Decorative Dots EF
- The Pool Party base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Whisper White layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ attached with adhesive to card front.
- The Pool Party layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with Decorative Dots EF and attached with adhesive to Whisper White layer on card front.
- The Whisper White layer is 2″ x 4 3/4″, Scallop Tag Topper and tie cotton twine at top.
- Stamp cone on Delightful Dijon with Early Expresso and “fussy cut”. Add to bottom of tag with adhesive.
- Punch three ice cream layers one from Very Vanilla, Early Expresso and Blushing Bride. Stamp sprinkles on Blushing Bride layer.
- Add Very Vanilla to cone with adhesive.
- Add Early Expresso layer with dimensional.
- Add Blushing Bride layer is dimensional.
- Punch ‘cherry’ from Tree Builder Punch in Real Red cardstock. Cover with Crystal Effects and let dry. Add to top of cone with Tomboy Glue.
- The sentiment is stamped on a 5/8″ x 1 5/8″ Whisper White.
- The Pool Party layer is 3/4″ x 1 3/4″. Layer with adhesive to back of sentiment layer.
- Add sentiment to card front with dimensional.
- Inside there is a 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ Whisper White layer with the sentiment “Hope your day stacks up to be…”
All these ice creams and cake posts are making me hungry for something sweet…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
OK, I don’t want any of you sniggering and thinking this doesn’t happen to you too!
Let’s get inky…and Be HaPpY!