Today’s post is another stocking stuffer or thoughtful gift for under $10. It’s another project I’m taking to the Christmas Market this week..
All dresses up in Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper and some pretty printed tissues too.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock plus Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper
- Ink: None
- Stamps: None
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Framelits, Itty Bitty Flower Punches, Basic Rhinestones
- For the box cut a piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock 6-1/2″ x 8-1/4″. Score on the 6-1/2″ side at 1″ and 5-1/2″. Turn to the 8-1/4″ side and score at 1″, 4″, 5″, 8″. Trim away small rectangles at last score line. Cut tabs along 8-1/4″ sides. Burnish all score lines.
- Place tear tape along all tabs on top side including 1/4″ score where rectangles were trimmed away. Add tear tap underneath first 3″ tab from 1/4″ score line .
- The DSP measures (2) 4-1/4″ x 2-1/4″, (2) 4-1/4″ x 3/4″ and (2) at 2-1/4″ x 3/4″. Add to flattened box with SNAIL or multipurpose glue.
- Using Large Oval Punch, turn under 1/4″ and slide box in punch. Keep the DSP covered oval for a gift tag. Now remove protective cover from tape and fold box together, being sure to insert tissues before closing last side.
- Punch an oval from Real Red Cardstock, then place larger Scalloped Oval around this punched oval opening and run through Big Shot to make an oval frame. Use Multipurpose Glue to attach to tope of tissue box.
These were fun to make and I hope they sell well at the Market. I’ll let you all know what the best sellers were.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Stay inky…be HaPpY!