Here’s another post using the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper and the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies and stamp set. The sentiments in this stamp set are just the best and work for so many occasions…
How bright and cheery are those daisies?
Glamour close up…
Side view showing dimension of frame and flowers…
and a peek inside which would also make a nice card front. This sentiment is one of my all-time favorites.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Daffodil Delight Cardstock, plus Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Stamps: Colorful Seasons
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, Stitched Square Framelits, Adhesive Strips
- The Thick Whisper White base card if 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″.
- The Daffodil Delight layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to DSP with SNAIL
- Cut a piece of Thick Whisper White with the 2-5/8″ square stitched framelit. Add to card front with SNAIL.
- Using the next larger size Scalloped Square Framelit and the Stitched Framelit just used to cut Whisper White, cut a frame from Daffodil Delight. Add Adhesive Strips to back of frame and then to card front to “frame” the stitched square.
- Cut two branches using the Seasonal Layers Framelits and Old Olive CS. Cut two each of the three flower framelits from Night of Navy CS.
- Add the branch inside the front frame using multipurpose glue. Trim to fit. Add one of each of the flowers with dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Daffodil Delight 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″. Attach inside card with SNAIL.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach over Daffodil Delight with SNAIL.
- Inside stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy at top. Add Old Olive branch with multipurpose glue and flowers with dimensionals.
- The daisy DSP was used to cover the envelope flap to coordinate with the card front.
This is a busy week here…Sweetums and I are traveling separately but meeting up with my son and his family in New York City this weekend to celebrate my g’daughter, Lyla’s 10th birthday! The best part?…she knows nothing about it. It’s all a big surprise for her. Lots of things planned to do and see while we are there, but most important will be the memories we bring home. I’ll report next Monday and maybe post a pic or two.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
today is one.
Stay inky…Be HaPpY!