The card I’m posting today is one I made for my “stampin’ peeps” and for the Can You Case It #50 Challenge. The CYCI Challenge was open to the designer’s interpretation of “Holiday”. Here’s my card…
Loved using my Blendie Pens and Mustach Framelit with a little bling. Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Base card is 3 1/2″ x 5″ SU! notecard, plus Whisper White and Coastal Cabana cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper (hat jewels)
- Ink: Memento Black, Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight Blendie Pens
- Stamps: Santa Stache
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Stache Framelit, Dazzling Diamonds, Glue Pen, 1/8″ Circle Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits
- Base card 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard
- Coastal Cabana layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Stamp and color nutcracker on Whisper White layer
- Punch hat “jewels” from glimmer paper and Tombow to hat
- Stamp mustache on scrap, cut with framelit, add glue from pen and sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds.
- Add stache to card front with dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment on scrap Whisper White and cut with smallest Bitty Banner Framelit
- Cut from scrap Coastal Cabana cardstock the larger banner
- Glue sentiment to Coastal Cabana with Tombow and attach to card front with dimensionals
Love how this little card came together with this stamp and the sentiment. Hope my “stampin’ peeps” liked it too.
Are you ready yet? I had to be today ’cause we are leaving in the morning. So it’s been a made dash all day long. I’ll be traveling all day tomorrow but I do have a post ready for you with a project you are going to love from the new Occasions Catalog. Do you have yours yet? Picked out your favorites? Stop by tomorrow and check out one of my favorites…I have lots!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Many of us carry sweet memories this time of the year of those we miss…me too.
Guess I’ll have to wash the ink off to travel…But I’ll be planning new projects to share with you.