When I first saw the products in the new Handmade For the Holidays Catalog, pages 10 and 11 stopped me in my tracks. There were some beautiful card samples at convention, but my head was spinning with ideas once these little pretties were are my door. They arrived Tuesday…
Here’s my first card…
Seriously cute, right? Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Soft Suede, Heavy Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry Cardstock plus Into the Woods DSP
- Ink: Soft Sky, Old Olive, Tangelo Twist, Rich Razzlebery and Memento Black
- Stamps: Happy Scenes, Vintage Leaves
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Window Sheet 3/8″ Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Leaflets Framelits and Hearth and Home Thinlets Die
The Soft Suede base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The DSP layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The Rich Razzleberry layer is 1″ x 2 3/4″, attached to DSP layer with dimensionals, lay the 3/8″ ribbon over this layer and attach to back with adhesive. Now attach DSP layer to cardfront with adhesive.
- the sentiment layer is 1/2″ x 2 1/4″, stamp sentiment in Memento Black and attach over ribbon with dimensionals
- Cut the window frame with framelit from Heavy Whisper White. Cut a piece of window sheet 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ and attach to back of window frame with glue dots.
- Cut a piece of Heavy Whisper White 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″. Use an acrylic block and paint the surface with Old Olive and Soft Sky markers. Spritz with water and stamp on the Whisper White. Let dry or heat. Stamp “happy scene” on this layer and color with markers. Attach to back of window frame with pieces of dimensionals. Attach this layer to the card front with adhesive.
- Cut three small leaves from cardstock after stamping and adhere to each other with glue dots and then to card front. Make bow and attach to leaves with glue dots. If you need help with your linen bow, go here on youtube.
Pretty sure you will be seeing more “happy scenes” here in the future.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I’ll will be away for a week. I’ll see you right back here then…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!