Wedding season will soon be in full swing …so today’s post will give you a head start…
and a close up…
featuring a hand drawn border that oh so easy…
add some depth with framelits and dimensionals…
and a pretty bow to dress it up…
and a peek inside.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Blushing Bride Cardstock
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizazz
- Stamps: That’s the Tag
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Timeless Tags Thinlets Dies, 1/4″ Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, journaling pen and Window Sheet
- The Thick Whisper White card base is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored, folded and burnished at 4-1/4″
- The Blushing Bride layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The top Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Cut a piece of Window Sheet 3-3/4″ x 5″. Put a small amount of snail in the center of one side and take most of the sticky off with your finger. Center window sheet on this layer and lightly draw around edges with pencil. With journaling pen or a Micron Pen start at lower left corner and draw wavy line to next corner. Draw to loops in a bow shape, then draw center loop slightly taller and continue around the entire border. When dry, erase pencil lines.
- Place glue dots cardboard center at the top center of this layer and light draw inside circle with pencil. With Pear Pizazz and single flower stem stamp, create your wreath base. Color leaves with Pear Pizazz marker and flowers with Blushing Bride marker. You can use a Blender Pen and stamp pad if you don’t have the markers.
- Stamp small border with Pear Pizazz in center of wreath and color flowers at top and bottom. Stamp “Mr. & Mrs.” inside border with Archival Basic Black.
- Stamp single flower six times on scrap Whisper White. Color with markers or Blender Pen then run through Big Shot with thinlet. Add five flowers with dimensionals spaced around wreath leaving bottom open for ribbon.
- Make bow with several loops in increasing sizes. Tie center with Linen Thread and attach to bottom of wreath with glue dots.
- Inside there is a layer of Blushing Bride 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ with a Whisper White layer on top that is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Add inside sentiment in Archival Basic Black and the last of the single flowers with a dimensional in top left corner.
- The envelope can be decorated in the lower left corner of the address side with the same basic wreath as the card front to coordinate.
Love this sweet wedding card…
Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a peek. I so hope you have seen or read something that will inspire your own creations.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope you are inky and HaPpY today!