For those so luck to still have their Mom’s…today I have a special post for you. And there is also a Mother’s Day Challenge at Can You Case It this week. You can find it here.
Here’s the card I’d give anything to be able to give my mom…
And a shot of the inside…
Sadly the Stippled Rose stamp set will be retiring…if you don’t have it, you NEED to get this one. It will always be a classic that will be used over and over.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Melon Mambo and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizazz and Mossy Meadow
- Stamps: Stippled Blossom, Crazy About You (sentiment) and En Francias (background, retired)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, On Film Framelits, Doily, Perfect Polka Dots EF
- The Melon Mambo base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Whisper White layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, Embossed with Perfect Polka Dot EF and attached with adhesive to card front.
- The Whisper White background is 3 1/4″ x 4″, stamped in Memento Black
- The Melon Mambo frame is attached with dimensionals over the background.
- Stamp the Stippled Blossom three times plus three leaf sets and “fussy cut”
- Attach the framed pieces at an angle on the card front.
- Attach a portion of a paper doily to the bottom of the fram.
- Add leaves to framed area then blossoms, one flat with adhesive, one with single layer of dimensionals and the third with two stacked dimensionals
- Make and attach your Linen Thread bow.
- Stamp the sentiment on scrap Whisper White and tag one end then attach with dimensional.
- You can see how I have finished inside the card to coordinate with the card front.
So glad you stopped by today and I hope you are inspired to create something beautiful for your mom if you are so lucky to still have her in your life.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Let’s go get inky…and Be HaPpY!