To me Spring is all about flowers. Any kind of flower is good with me.
Most of my flowers come back each year, but there are pots and window boxes to plant.
Saturday I went to the nursery and came home to plant thirteen pots and two window boxes!
Before now it has just been too cool and rainy…finally I think Spring has arrived.
Today’s card is all about flowers too plus a little fancy fold for a little surprise…
and here’s a shot of the inside of this Z Fold card…
Just a little something different. Would you like to know how to make this one? Here you go…
Stuff ‘N Digits
- Paper: Whisper White and Pool Party cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Smoky Slate
- Stamps: Woodgrain (background), Petal Potpourri, and Lovely Amazing You
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Square Framelits, Flower Medallion Punch
- The Pool Party base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Whisper White cover layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The Basic Black layer is 3 1/8″ square
- The inside Whisper White layer is 5 1/4″ x 6 1/2″, scored at 2 1/2″ and 4″
- The Whisper White sentiment square is 3″ square
- Stamp the 4″ x 5 1/4″ Whisper White in Smoky Slate with the Woodgrain background stamp and attach to card front with adhesive.
- Place the 3 1/4″ square frame on card front and run through Big Shot. Save the square.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black on the 3″ square Whisper White, attach to Basic black 3 1/8″ square then to 3 1/4″ background square.
- On a scrap of Whisper White stamp three flowers and punch out.
- Stamp a couple of flowers on the top and bottom of the Z Fold Whisper White. Attach the back of the Z Fold to the inside back of the card with adhesive.
- With the card closed and adhesive on just the right half of the sentiment square, place inside the opening on the front of the card.
- Attach the three punched flowers to card front with dimensionals.
- You could also add flowers to the front of your envelope to coordinate with your card front.
Love this card for a little something different. Hope you liked it too. Thanks so much for spending time with me today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!