It’s order delivery time here at Rambling Rose Studio…
That means a little something, something from me to my sweet peeps.
Here is what they will find in their order bags this month (with their own initial, of course)…
Isn’t that sweet? I need a whole box of these! Would you like to have the Stuff ‘N Digits? Here you go…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard, plus Whisper White and Daffodil Delight cardstock
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Early Expresso
- Stamps: Sheltering Tree and Sophisticated Serifs
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Fancy Frames Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Flower Stamp, Basic Pearls
- Cut a Whisper White layer 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ and emboss with Fancy Frame EF
- Stamp this layer around the embossing with Daffodil Delight and the Sheltering Tree leaves
- Stamp the initial in the center of the embossing
- Punch a Daffodil Delight flower, curl and place a Basic Pearl in center. Attach to initial with a glue dot.
- Attach Whisper White layer to notecard front.
I hope all my peeps will enjoy their notecard gift and that you have seen something here today to inspire you in your creations.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Life has a way of teaching all of us to be strong…
So, let’s get inky…and Be HaPpY!