Around this time of the year, notecards for thank you’s are very much in demand. For the grads, and the brides…a must have.
So here’s an idea for you to gift those you know who will be needing to say “thank you”.
This is one of my personal stash…I can never keep enough thank you cards on hand.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White and Bermuda Bay cardstock, 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard
- Ink: Pool Party, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive and Memento Black
- Stamps: Your Perfect Day, Sophisticated Serifs and Sheltering Tree (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Flower Punch
- Whisper White 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Punch out the three flowers in Bermuda Bay, push with blunt end of piercing tool to curl, add Basic Pearl and set aside
- Attach Bermuda Bay layer with adhesive
- Stamp wreath once in Pear Pizazz and again slightly offset in Old Olive on Whisper White layer
- Stamp initial in Pool Party and leaf in Pear Pizazz in center of wreath
- Stamp sentiment in Memento Black at bottom 1/4 of layer
- Add punched flowers to wreath with glue dots and Whisper White layer to front of card with adhesive.
Once you get these going, they really go together fast. These really make a thoughtful gift.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I’m just sayin’…
Let’s get inky and…Be HaPpY!