Had every intention to post this card yesterday.
Then I lost the no line circle…looked forever and never found it.
Went to Plan “B” and repainted that circle for today’s post.
Honestly, how can you lose something like that you just had a minute ago?
So here is the card I had planned to show you yesterday…today.
This is my third try at no line water coloring. Loving it! Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White cardstock, plus watercolor paper and Painted Petals Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Memento Black (sentiment)
- Stamps: Peaceful Petals and Happy Watercolor
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Circle Framelits, watercolors and brushes.
- The Blackberry Bliss base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The DSP layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and attached to card front with adhesive
- The vertical DSP layer is 1 1/2″ x 5 3/8″, the Blackberry Bliss vertical layer is 1 5/8″ x 5 3/8″. Attach to DSP with Tombow Glue
- The two smaller circles are 1″ cut in half. Attach with Tombow.
- The Horizontal DSP layer is 1″ x 4 1/8″. The Blackberry Bliss horizontal layer is 1 1/8″ x 4 1/8″. Attach to DSP with Adhesive and to card front with Tombow Glue.
- The largest Circle of watercolor paper is 2 1/2″. Use the circle framelit that will give you the best look. Stamp your image on watercolor paper with Daffodil Delight and paint with watercolors then detail with black pen. Attach to card front with fun foam cut the same size as background piece.
- The sentiment is 1 3/4″ stamped on watercolor paper with Memento Black and attached to Blackberry Bliss background. Attach to card front with three stacked dimensionals.
- Inside I have a 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ Whisper White layer with a DSP strip at the bottom to coordinate with the card front.
This sketch layout was this week’s Mojo Monday where I plan to post this. I though it was an interesting layout and love the way this DSP worked so well. It’s only available til the end of the month in case you need it.
So….the big brown truck came again today with my new product order….squeal!!! Tomorrow’s post should be a good one. Be sure to stop by.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!