Last post on the Mini Series today. This has been such an enjoyable project, especially since it is shared with two of my Stampin’ Peeps.
Here’s my last piece to this project…
Ta-Da! Here’s my last flower to place in the last frame of the Spring project we started a couple of months ago.
Before I give you the Stuff ‘N Digits on this little piece, here is a photo of the finished Spring project framed…
Now you can see every mini masterpiece placed in this 12 x 12 frame. This will be proudly displayed in my home for everyone to enjoy. Can’t wait to see what we come up with for summer!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you on number IV…
- Paper: Bermuda Bay Cardstock and Water Color Paper
- Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Pear Pizazz and Pool Party
- Stamps: Indescribable Gift
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Versamark Ink, White Embossing Powder, Aqua Painter, detail paint brush
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 2 5/8″ x 3 5/8″
- The Water Color layer is 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Stamp the flower in Versamark, sprinkle with White EP and heat
- With a small paint brush wet a small area with water and then pick up a small amount of reinker and lightly touch the area you just dampened.
- Let the water and reinker do all the work. It will stay within the embossed areas and create its own shading.
- Continue these two steps for all the reinker colors.
- Use an Aqua Painter with water and dampen the water color paper around the image and add small amounts of Pool Party reinker
- Let dry and attach to Bermuda Bay layer.
This has been a great project to share. I hope you have enjoyed seeing the process and have plans to create a framed masterpiece for yourself.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I love the minions!
Get inky…and Be HaPpY!