Still wondering around in the world of “mini’s” today and have the second in this series of four to show you today. Remember, we decided to make the finished piece all about Spring with birds and flowers.
Here is today’s mini…
This little number uses a retired background stamp (En Francias, they should bring this one back) and a couple of flowers from Bloom With Hope.
Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Pear Pizazz and Baked Brown Sugar cardstock.
- Ink: Versamark and Strawberry Slush and Pear Pizazz markers
- Stamps: En Francias and Bloom With Hope
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, White Embossing Powder, Chalk Marker and White Gel Pen
- The Pear Pizazz layer is 2 5/8″ x 3 5/8″
- The Baked Brown Sugar layer is 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Stamp the Baked Brown Sugar layer with the background stamp and Versamark, then sprinkle with white EP and heat
- Stamp over the background stamp with the Bloom With Hope and Versamark, sprinkle with White EP and heat
- Where you want color, fill in with White Chalk Marker, then color with regular ink markers
- Add highlights with White Gel Pen including the spray of pollen coming from each flower
- Make your Linen Thread bow (see my YouTube directions here) and attach with glue dots.
- Adhere the two layers together.
This is one of my favorite of the mini’s. Hope you like it too. Stop by tomorrow to see the third in this series.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Yep…pretty good advice there.
Get inky…Be HaPpY!