On July 6th our son-in-love with receive a military advancement in Seoul, South Korea. Sweetums will be traveling to Seoul to witness the “change of command” and I wanted a special card to go along with a remembrance we have for him…
Swirly Birds to the rescue! This is an amazing stamp set.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Dapper Denim, and Real Red
- Ink: Dapper Denim, Real Red
- Stamps: Swirly Bird and Thoughtful Banners
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Swirly Scribbles Framelits, Duet Banner Punch, Itty Bitty Star Punch
- The Dapper Denim base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Real Red layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached to the Real Red layer is adhesive
- Cut five Real Red “waves” and attach to card front using thin tip glue. Trim edges even and leave a space for Dapper Denim Scribbles. Cut the large and small scribbles in Dapper Denim and attach at top left corner with thin tip glue. Punch three stars and attach with dimensionals over blue scribbles.
- Stamp banner from Thoughtful Banners set in Dapper Denim on scrap Whisper White. Stamp sentiment in Real Red and punch with Duet Banner Punch. Attach to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside there is a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ layer of Real Red with a 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ Whisper White layer on top.
Here it is Saturday again…Had a great class this morning that ran over a little, but we finished all projects and my peeps seemed to like what they created.
Since I don’t post on Sundays, have a wonderful rest of the weekend and come back by on Monday…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
If you are HaPpY I bet your fingers are inky!