There’s no good reason why I’ve waited to get ink on this Burlap background stamp. But now that I have, you can see it makes the perfect background for this metallic bouquet…
Silver , gold and copper flowers?…yep.
The Beautiful Bouquet stamp set combined with the Bouquet Bunch Framelits made putting this card together a breeze.
The 1/4″ Copper Trim ribbon makes a beautiful bow to hold the bouquet together.
This might make a nice Christmas card option and I could see using this as a wedding card too!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Thick Whisper White, Soft Suede Cardstock, plus Copper Foil.
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Archival Basic Black, VersaMark
- Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet, Burlap Backgound
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Gold, Silver and Copper Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, 1/4″ Copper Trim, Bouquet Bunch Framelits
- The Thick Very Vanilla base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- The Thick Very Vanilla layer is 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″. Stamp background with Crumb Cake. If you’d like your background softer, stamp off first. Attach to card front with SNAIL.
- On scrap Thick Whisper White CS stamp flowers in VersaMark ink then cover with silver, copper and gold embossing powder and heat. Cut out flowers, tag, bouquet wrap and a white sprig with Bouquet Bunch Framelits. Cut two copper sprigs, cut stems from Soft Suede CS.
- Assemble bouquet on card front using multipurpose glue, glue dots and dimensionals. Add Copper Trim bow with glue dots. Tie Linen Thread bow on tag and add with glue dot.
- Inside the Crumb Cake layer if 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached with SNAIL.
- The Thick Very Vanilla layer is 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ attached with SNAIL.
- Add 1/4″ trim from front background along the bottom with SNAIL.
- The envelope flap was also stamped with the Burlap background in Crumb Cake.
Hope your day is going fantastic…hump day!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
What would you ask from her?
How about inky fingers…then you’ll be HaPpY!