This stamp set has been in the studio maybe a month…with NO ink being applied! What’s up with that? I love feathers and need more masculine cards in my stash.
So today even though the Christmas Market is still very much on my mind, this card finally saw ink today…
Did those colors wake you up?
Here’s the inside peek…
There are a few more ideas for this set coming up…it’s really a three-step set so you know I’ve got to give that a try.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Water Color Paper, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Soft Suede Cardstock
- Ink: White Craft Ink
- Stamps: Feather Together and Gorgeous Grunge
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, White Embossing Powder, Ken Oliver’s Color Burst (Amazon)
- The Soft Suede base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Crumb Cake horizontal layer is 5-3/8″ x 2-5/8″ attached to card front with multipurpose glue
- The Water Color layer is 5-1/4″ x 2-1/2″. I used a big piece of water color paper and spritzed it with water then sprayed the color burst using Lemon Yellow, Alizarin Crimson and Violet. I let the colors blend and the water color paper do its job. Sometimes I re-spritz with water and sometimes I use a Kleenex to take water away. Just remember it will dry lighter. I left this sheet overnight and cut the 5-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece the next day. But now I have a big sheet of these big bold colors to work with left over. Can you say dragon fly? Attach this piece on top of the Crumb Cake piece with multipurpose glue.
- Rub Stamping Buddy over cardstock where sentiment will be stamped so you will get a nice clean image. Stamp sentiment in Craft White Ink and sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat.
- Inside the Crumb Cake layer is 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ attached with SNAIL. The small band of water colored paper is 5-1/4″ x 1/4″
There’s another idea rolling around in my head that includes these feathers with those cowboy boots…that’s going to happen!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Remember you can shop 24/7 by clicking the “Shop Now” star in the column to the right. It’s always much appreciated and acknowledged personally.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
If you are inky…you’ll always be HaPpY!