Here is another idea for a thoughtful gift that I plan to have at the Christmas Market next week…
The nice thing about these frames is they can be hung from the tree or stand alone…
The frames were found at Michael’s. Another good thing about these frame is they do not have glass but a window sheet. You can delete the window sheet and make your insert/decoration three dimensional.
You can see I have used November’s Paper Pumpkin to create these ornament backgrounds. How sweet is that?
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: November Paper Pumpkin for blue insert, Real Red and Old Olive Cardstock and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Ink: None
- Stamps: None
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Blossom Punch, May Flowers Framelits, Christmas Stocking Thinlets, Real Red 1/2″ Satin Ribbon
- Cut Glimmer Paper background. This frame took 2-1/4″ square. Cut blue insert from Paper Pumpkin 2-1/4″ and attach to Glimmer Paper with multipurpose glue.
- Cut another 2-1/4″ square Glimmer Paper and hand cut in half making slopes. Add one over blue layer with multipurpose glue.
- Cut “Noel” from Real Red cardstock and add over Glimmer Paper with multipurpose glue. Insert layered square inside frame.
- Cut two sizes flower from Real Red and attach with dimensional. Cut center from Glimmer Paper and attach with dimensional.
- Cut two Old Olive leaf branches and attach to one corner of frame with hot glue. Add flower over top with hot glue.
- Cut a 9″ piece of ribbon and add to back of frame with hot glue for hanging ornament.
It has really gotten down to crunch time for the market and I have begun to price items and pack them. I’ve got to find a place to stop making things because I want to create a “stamping area” where people can give stamping a try. I hope to interest some potential customers and maybe even a new team member or two!
You may not know this, but I live in Chattanooga and if you have seen any national news today, you may have heard about the school bus wreck here yesterday afternoon. What a tragedy and sad loss of life. Keep these families close to your hearts…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Getting inky will make you HaPpY!