Here is another new stamp set I hadn’t had time to play with yet. So today after a class this morning, I pulled this set out. Along with the Stars Framelits and the All is Calm DSP this card came together in a snap.
Here’s the card…
You just can’t go wrong with this DSP! Now that I’ve had a chance to use this set, I think it will become a favorite. Are you interested in making this fun card? Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White and Lost Lagoon cardstock plus All Is Calm Designer Series Paper
- Ink: VersaMark, Lost Lagoon and Pool Party
- Stamps: Many Merry Stars
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread (Ha!), Tag Punch (retired), Star Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder and Rhinestones
- The Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″. Then 2″ cut from the front.
- Cut the Lost Lagoon 1/8″ smaller than the front of the card, then the DSP 1/8″ smaller than the Lost Lagoon and adhere to the front.
- On the inside cut the Lost Lagoon 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and the DSP 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Then cut a 2″ x 5″ Whisper White to place inside for signing and message.
- The stars were stamped with Pool Party, Lost Lagoon and VersMark with Silver EP and layered with dimensionals.
- The words were stamped and punched with Lost Lagoon, tied with Linen Thread and placed behind the smallest star with glue dots.
- Add the ‘Tis the Season banner at the top stamped in Lost Lagoon and you are done!
I really like this card…just need to get even more of this DSP so I can make more. Kind of like the different opening, too.
Did you see something today that might inspire you? I sure hope so. Thanks for stopping by.
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
And we do a lot of that at Stampin’ Up! with all our Dazzling Diamonds, glitter and glittered papers!
You know after a class I’m inky…and oh so HaPpY!