This was the sketch for Paper Players this week and it is a good one…so I decided to see what would evolve. Here’s what happened…
and the inside…
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy cardstock, plus English Garden DSP
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: Timeless Love
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Circle Framelits, White Gel Pen, Banner Punch and Silver Thread, 1″ circle punch
- The Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Night of Navy layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The horizontal Night of Navy layer is 1 3/4″ x 4″ “stitched” with white gel pen.
- The horizontal DSP layer is 1 1/2″ x 4″, punched with Banner Punch
- Cut the Night of Navy circle 2″
- Cut the DSP circle with the next smallest circle and attach to navy circle with adhesive and to card front with dimensionals.
- Add Night of Navy layer to card f ront.
- Add DSP layer on top of the navy layer.
- Add horizontal Night of Navy layer just below half-way line
- Add DSP layer stamped with sentiment.
- Add adhesive to back of circle layer and place Linen Thread and Silver Thread then add to card front after measuring and cutting the right side to be flush with the card front and not covering any of the sentiment.
- Inside there is a 3 1/2″ x 4″ Night of Navy with a 3 3/8″ x 3 7/8″ Whisper White layer.
- Add a strip of the brown DSP and punch a flower with a 1″ circle punch.
- The envelope was also lines with the blue DSP to coordinate.
This card wasn’t put up on the Paper Players site because my files are always too big. Bet there’s a way to fix that…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!