Have you seen or noticed the Designer Series Stack called Serene Scenery? It’s full of beautiful background photography to give your cards extra dimension and interest. The ideas are endless.
Here is one…
Here’s a peak inside…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Very Vanilla Cardstock and Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink: VersaMark
- Stamps: Fresh Fruit (sentiment) and Flourishing Phrases
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Copper Embossing Powder, Flourish Thinlets, Layered Squares Framelits Incolor Enamel Pieces and Copper Thread
- The Peekaboo Peach base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- The Flirty Flamingo layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with adhesive.
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with adhesive.
- Cut a 2-1/2″ square piece of Very Vanilla and stamp sentiment in VersaMark, sprinkle with Copper EP and heat.
- Cut the scalloped square in Peekaboo Peach and the straight frame with Flirty Flamingo. Layer these three layers together with multipurpose glue.
- Add dimensionals to the back, make several loops of Copper Thread and add to left side of square over the dimensionals and then the whole piece to the right side of the card front.
- Stamp leaves in VersaMark on Very Vanilla scrap, sprinkle with Copper EP and heat. “Fussy cut”.
- Cut two of the largest and two of the smallest flowers from Flirty Flamingo and two of the medium flowers from Peekaboo Peach. Layer together with multipurpose glue.
- Add leaves to bottom right corner of frame with multipurpose glue. Add stacked flowers with dimensionals. Add Enamel shapes to centers.
- Inside there is a layer of Peekaboo Peach 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ with a Very Vanilla layer 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ on top. Add the second layered flower to the lower left corner.
The copper thread and embossing powder worked perfectly to match the colors in this DSP.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Just the thought of the smell brings back such sweet memories…
Be HaPpY today…